Friday, February 8, 2013

A day in the life...

I've been thinking a lot about how to show people a little bit about how my days go at home... and I decided that the only way to even give you a glimpse, is to take as many pictures and videos as I possibly can.  Now, mind you, even if I could glue a camera to my forhead, I would probably miss some of his silliness or his cuteness - I'll do my best to show you a little bit about a day in the life...

 



I don't know what to say about this one..
 
 "Helping" with the dishes!
 
 
 
Wearing Mommy's shoes!  (Daily people)
King of the grill.

Sliding!


 
 
 
Somedays, we stay in our jammies!
 

 
 
The wheels on the bus.. but the book is 'the wheels on the truck'
 
 


Cookin' up a storm in his kitchen!

 

 
 
 
 
He likes to put cars, balls, and anything else that will fit - down the tubes :)

 
 
 

 
Pots and Pans...
Note the grilled cheese - he wouldn't eat at the table!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Silly Boys!
 

 
 
 
 
 



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment