Thursday, June 16, 2011

Babysitting adventure

On June 2nd I received a text from Custers (the family I was staying home with before Keegan) needing a last minute babysitter for Friday morning until 2. I thought for only Chloe... and I couldn't say no! I knew it may be a bit complicated, with a ten month old and a 7 week old, but thought I could probably handle it... Even though I knew that Chloe was now mobile!  I agreed that I would babysit.  On Friday morning I got up and got ready for them to drop her off. Only when Jen got to my house, she was dropping off BOTH girls!!  So, I would be alone with a 2 year old, a 10 month old and Keegan. BAH!!! But I acted like it would be no big deal... even though inside I was FREAKING OUT!  It turned out to be okay.  The only trouble was that my house is no longer mobile baby proof ;-) And Chloe found things to put in her mouth that the naked grown up eye could not see! Thankfully, all three of the munchkins slept some.  I had Chloe in the pack n play, and Keegan in his swing... and I convinced Vivian to lay down with me on the couch and she promptly fell asleep!  I had a blissful 30 minutes of silence.  And then Keegan woke up!
I ended up calling in reinforcements for lunch - Geoff!

Everything was all about "Ke-in".
Ke-in's hands, Ke-in's feet, Ke-in's head...
Milk for Ke-in.



She was enamored.





She found something...

The blinds were covered all winter, so they were brand new again!



And Chloe never was interested in them before!





She made him cry, and seemed pretty happy about it ;-)



Geoff and our girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment