Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trip to Nebraska + shower

Memorial day weekend, Geoff and I took our first trip to Nebraska with Keegan.  We braced ourselves for a TERRIBLE drive... or I did.  Geoff seemed to think Keegan would be fine. He's always so positive :-)  We packed everything up (It's amazing how much you need for one little person...) and headed out. One of us generally riding in the backseat with Keegan.  Let me tell you - NOT COMFY!  But - the drive went much better for Keegan than for Mom.  I really can't stand long drives... especially not in an uncomfortable position.  Bah!  I get so cranky. Poor Geoff. He had to listen to me whine and occasionally listen to Keegan scream.


He needed a rest... Keegan too.
Along the way, we stopped in Iowa to introduce Keegan to Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson.
They were very happy to meet him... even though he had a screaming fit while we were there.

Great Grandma Johnson & Keegan

"Oh!"

Generations of Johnson Men








The Baby Whisperer















No comments:

Post a Comment