Thursday, June 16, 2011

Long time no post...

Hello everyone... Sorry that I haven't been keeping up on the blog... I mean to, really I do... but somehow I just never get around to it.  Part of the problem is Mr. Keegan... he's a bit of a drama llama.  Makes it hard to put him down and get ANYTHING done.  Bah :)!  Good thing he's so cute.  So: I last posted May 19th apparently... wow. Almost a month now.  What has been happening since then?  In my world, not much, just a fussy baby (who is sometimes oh so happy...) and a lot of Dexter.  Yes I watch a serial killer t.v. show with my son.  He doesn't pay attention - Really!! Don't judge me... I'll try not to corrupt him yet.  Oh! And a photo shoot, my cousin visiting from North Carolina, a trip to Nebraska, a babysitting adventure, a soccer game, my brother's graduation, his graduation party, a trip to the hospital, Keegan's two month appointment and SOON going back to work. :)!!! Wow.  Ok, so maybe a lot has happened!!

No comments:

Post a Comment